Best Western Plus Ullesthorpe Court recognises the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility and the need to consider the economic, social and developmental impact of our activities.
Guest Rooms for People with disabilities
The hotel has two fully fitted rooms for people with disabilities.
Some of the features of these rooms:
• Fully fitted Wet-Room accessible for wheelchair users
• Emergency pull-cord which alerts Reception to assistance being required
• Lowered light switches
• Adjoining Bedroom for cases in which carer(s) can be close
• Large font menus for room service available on request
• Warning Light connected to fire-alarm for hard of hearing
• Vibrating Pillow available from Reception
• Radiator Guards
• Lowered Spy-hole for security
• Large font menus available for people with visual impairments
• Level access entrances and exits
• We have public area toilet facilities for people with disabilities visiting the hotel for the day or evening only
• Disabled parking spaces at each entrance
• Ongoing staff training to improve service and awareness of people with disabilities
Going that extra mile at Best Western Plus Ullesthorpe Court Hotel & Golf Club
We recycle paper, plastic, cardboard, printer cartridges, glass, batteries and light bulbs
Hot water is on demand rather than using storage tanks
Self irrigation system for watering our golf course
We monitor flora and fauna on our facilities and provide plenty of nesting sites around the golf course
Low energy lighting whenever possible
Wherever possible we use locally sourced food such as eggs from the next village and meat from a local butcher.
Supporting local businesses helps reduce the carbon footprint, so where possible the hotel likes to source supplies from around Leicestershire
If you have left something with us during your stay, please contact the hotel on 01455 209023 and we will check the lost property log for you. Please note that all lost property is donated to a local charity after 3 months of finding.